Sunday, January 2, 2011

About us

Well Matt and I get to find out what gender the baby is on Thursday the Egley family is hoping for a baby girl, I am just hoping for a healthy baby. Matt's hoping for a baby boy, but he really don't care if its not he will be happy with which ever. I also got to go talk to a surgeon that day to, to see what they are going to do about my gallbladder. I do have gall stones but I don't know if they are just going to wait and take it out after the baby or do it while I am still pregnant. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you to start a blog.. I'm also so excited for your ultrasound on Thursday. Come over when your done..All I really want is a healthy niece or nephew..Love You both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete